TCG Forums

A TCG Community

News, issues, notices

Should a person be required to be a registered member to download files?

Yes
50%
No
13%
Make it Optional
38%
By Nina
Posts Avatar
As you all know I am still working on these pages. I'm in the process of setting them all up etc. Well it dawned on me do we want people to be able to download files without being logged in? Obviously everything would be visible regardless of that fact. I can't think about why this would matter, except for the fact that I would not be able to track who's downloading what. In my mind I was thinking oh well if they downloaded it before. I can track when they downloaded and what version they downloaded and if the script gets updated I could send a notification. Like "Hey there's an update to this script you downloaded before." etc. Or the last option, would you as the developer like the option on whether someone downloads your script without being logged in?

I have loads of other questions to ask. But I needed to start somewhere. I'm sure with asking this question. Some of you may get involved and answer my other questions without knowing it.
By Rheanna
Posts Custom Avatar
Ok, so I voted "Make it optional" and heres why. There are going to be people that jist want the scripts. From a dev point of view its great to be able to see who downloaded it, BUT you also have to consider how many people are going to create an account just for downloading one time. It may still be useful as a dev to have them make an account. I guess its up to you whether you want unused accounts just hang in around. If that doesn't matter to you then I'd say make them create an account so that you can send updates anyway :) Honestly it doesn't matter to me and I don't think anybody would really be bugged by it.
By Cami
Posts Avatar
Rheanna wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 pm
Ok, so I voted "Make it optional" and heres why. There are going to be people that jist want the scripts. From a dev point of view its great to be able to see who downloaded it, BUT you also have to consider how many people are going to create an account just for downloading one time. It may still be useful as a dev to have them make an account. I guess its up to you whether you want unused accounts just hang in around. If that doesn't matter to you then I'd say make them create an account so that you can send updates anyway :) Honestly it doesn't matter to me and I don't think anybody would really be bugged by it.
I personally voted for requiring an account so that it'll be easier for those who download to be notified of updates. Even if they do it just for the scripts. Rather than having to enter an email every time, they can just download the script & be informed when a new version is available.
By Nina
Posts Avatar
Cami wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Rheanna wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 pm
I personally voted for requiring an account so that it'll be easier for those who download to be notified of updates. Even if they do it just for the scripts. Rather than having to enter an email every time, they can just download the script & be informed when a new version is available.
These were my thoughts exactly. Having unused accounts laying around wouldn't be bothersome. I don't mind if someone signs up just to download scripts. And the process isn't long and difficult and no waiting for approval is required. Plus the idea is to have everyone in the community in one place. By someone not signing up they aren't being a part of the community. To add a TCG I will require login. My head is spinning in many different directions at the moment with multiple different ideas. So, I will stop here. :smile:
By tomeklap
Posts Avatar
https://billscheatworld.com/ROBLOXHackOnlineUltimate/
APRIL - Version Roblox Hack: Free Hack for ROBLOX RX GENERATOR[/b]
Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 APRIL`
from this link:

or

ROBLOX HACK 2019

KW:
Robux Codes 2019 APRIL
Roblox Creator 2019
Robux Hack No Survey 2019
Roblox Online Generator 2019
Roblox Generator No Offers 2019
Roblox Codes For Robux 2019 APRIL
How To Get Free Robux No Survey 2019
No Verification Robux Generator 2019 March
Hacks Roblox 2019
Free Robux Games 2019
Give Me Free Robux 2019
Roblox Free Robux Game 2019
Roblox Robux Hack No Verification 2019
Roblox Free Robux Website 2019
Roblox Online Free 2019
Hacks Roblox 2019
By byronTew
I dont know, but I dont think its necessarily anyone elses business - if he chooses not to talk about it, thats up to him.

https://i.postimg.cc/VkD19JwJ/2019-ford-mustang-[…]

Coming soon!

https://i.postimg.cc/DZ0gMYRr/2019-05-16-07h45-4[…]

Tips & Tricks

https://i.postimg.cc/jqw5s4bZ/2019-ford-mustang-[…]

Q&A - Directory & Resources

I dont know, but I dont think its necessarily anyo[…]