TCG Forums

A TCG Community

News, issues, notices
By Nina
Posts Avatar
There are a few cool features on this board that I thought I would mention just so you're aware.

1. Smilies
If you look to the right when posting a topic you will see some awesome smilies. But did you know that clicking the + next to the work Smilies opens up a bunch more? There are 1000+ smilies you can use on this board.

2. Awards
If you haven't earned one yet. Eventually you will. You get rewarded with badges for achievements. The first one everyone will most likely get is the avatar award. For uploading a custom avatar.

3. @mentions
If you are lets say having a conversation with one person and want to bring a third person into the conversation. You can @mention them in a post and it'll notify them about it. Just start with @ and then follow it with that persons name. You even get a cool little box that will help you cheat too.

So far those are all the extra features we have. As time goes on I will add more. If you have any requests just let me know.
By SharonLes
Posts Avatar

Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L vin: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Lot sold for 20900

Auction: I buy fast

Lot number: 28658375

Date of sale: 12.05.2019

Year: 2019

VIN: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Condition: Run and Drive

Engine: 2.3L I4 N

Mileage: 827 miles (Actual)

Seller: Avis Budget Group

Documents: CLEAR (Florida)

Estimated Retail Value:

Transmission: Automatic

Body color: Blue

Drive: Rear Wheel Drive

Fuel: Gasoline

Keys: Present

Notes: Not specified

Source: Ford Motor Co.
That’s why, between the EcoBoost High Performance Package, GT Performance Package, Bullitt, Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT350, there’s never been a more capable stable full of Mustangs to choose from. But the GT350, might be the most special of the bunch.
The Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
It screams like a Ferrari, but it also burbles like an old American V-8 because of some trickery in the exhaust design. It’s an entirely unique sound that makes revving it even more enjoyable. When it does hit its redline, you shift using an old-fashioned six-speed manual transmission..
CNBC | Mack Hogan

Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L
By Jamespl
Awesome tips But what would be really great, would be tips on speicifically recording accoustic guitars.... Have been doing a little of that at home lately, and not quite getting it to sound how I want it too....
By MonikaVet
I am in the midst of starting up an eliquid label and I was wondering precisely where I can get some vape store B2B Mailing Lists? I am currently trying to decide between The Eliquid Boutique (https://theeliquidboutique.co.uk) and WowItLoveItHaveIt (https://wowitloveithaveit.com). Both of these businesses are out of my budget. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Or would you say that it is far better to scrape my own leads? I have my eyes set on the Search Engine Scraper and Email Extractor by Creative Bear Tech but whilst this Scraper is very powerful, it may be a bit tough for a novice like me. In any event, any advice would be much appreciated. My budget is very lean so I am trying to find the absolute most affordable solutions. Also, do you have any ideas for an eliquid brand?
Купить удостоверение оператор линии приготовления шоколадной массы Екатеринбурге — получить документы по разумной цене - oooud.com
Купить оригинальное удостоверение Казани по выгодной цене на сайте oooud.com. Любые документы с быстрой доставкой по Москве и всей Российской Федерации.
Вы можете купить у нас допуски к работам повышенной опасности, а также удостоверения ИТР, с доставкой по Москве и области.
Купить удостоверение оператор линии производства мороженого Екатеринбурге — получить документы по разумной цене - oooud.com
Вы сможете купить удостоверение в Москве на нашем сайте. Закажите удостоверение с доставкой. Звоните!
Купить удостоверение оператор линии производства мыла Екатеринбурге — получить корочки по выгодной цене - oooud.com
Рабочие специальности. Мы предоставляем вам полный список профессий, которые вам необходимы и чаще всего востребованы на рынке труда. В короткие сроки выдаем удостоверение по разнообразным рабочим специальностям. Вы можете приобрести удостоверение после оформления заказа, за считанное время доставим в течении 1 - 2 рабочих дня. Наемная сила сотрудников очень ценится на предприятиях и воспользовавшись нашими услугами, вы добьётесь приличных перспектив и хорошего заработка. Удостоверения по рабочим специальностям. Оформление рабочих специальностей на выгодных условиях для всех городов России. Удостоверения об аттестации ИТР. Работаем официально и выдаем документы на законных основаниях Всегда рассчитываем на перспективное и продолжительное сотрудничество. Сертификаты и свидетельства об окончании курсов. Для наших клиентов предлагаем специальные условия сотрудничества, основанный на индивидуальном подходе и доверительных отношений.
Купить удостоверение оператор линии протравливания семян Екатеринбурге — получить документы по разумной цене - oooud.com
Tips & Tricks

Александр Пушкин родился в Москве 6 июня 1799 г. О[…]

Q&A - Directory & Resources

Keon Martin from Chattanooga was looking for essa[…]

New stuff now! New stuff coming!

Ahmad Wheeler from Memphis was looking for argume[…]

Coming soon!

Derrick Ferguson from San Leandro was looking for […]